This hearty and healthy dip can do no wrong! Packed with vitamins, protein, and fresh herbs, this is a great go-to snack or dish to bring to get-togethers. Fresh herbs contain vitamins, minerals, as well as disease-protecting flavonoids. Cilantro, in particular, is one of the highest sources of Vitamin K! Try having just one bite of this dip.
Cowboy Caviar Dip
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup corn thawed if frozen
- 1 can black beans rinsed
- 4 plum tomatoes chopped
- 2 scallions minced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro minced
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Eat cowboy caviar on its own or with tortilla chips.